We want to thank everyone for your continued engagement with our popular Web 2.0 Summit Points of Control map. Every comment and point of participation from each of you helps make it that much richer in content and experience! To celebrate the launch of the new Acquisition Mode on the map, we want to give you the chance to win a seat at Web 2.0 Summit 2010. The idea is simple – if you comment and/or give us your thoughts on industry acquisitions you’d like to see, you could win.
How it Works
- Between now and October 27, visit the Points of Control map
- Leave your comments on the map and your acquisition suggestions in Acquisition Mode
- On November 1 we’ll be choosing and posting our favorite comments and acquisition suggestions on a special page on this blog.
- Look for that dedicated contest page here on the Web 2.0 Summit Blog during the week of November 1, and ending November 7
- Vote for your favorite in each category. So two chances to win!
- The top vote getter in each category wins a free pass to Web 2.0 Summit 2010!
NOTE: Make sure that when you sign up to post comments to the map, that we can contact you via Twitter or Facebook. We’ll be notifying the winners directly via those means on November 2.
Check back to this blog for more information as this contest unfolds. Good luck!
One Response to “Points of Control Map: The Contest”