We’re excited to announce the most recent batch of speakers confirmed for Web 2.0 Summit this year, including Mark Zuckerberg (Founder & CEO, Facebook), Olli-Pekka Kallasvuo (CEO, Nokia), Vinod Khosla (Founder and Partner, Khosla Ventures), Peter Chernin (Founder, Chernin Entertainment and The Chernin Group), John Doerr (Partner, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers), and Michael Rubin (Founder and CEO, GSI Commerce).
This in addition to a schedule already packed with today’s leaders of business, entertainment and more, including:
- Ari Emanuel (Co-CEO: William Morris Endeavor Entertainment)
- will.i.am (Musician/Producer: Black Eyed Peas)
- Carol Bartz (CEO: Yahoo!)
- Evan Williams (CEO: Twitter, Inc.)
- Frank Quattrone (CEO: Qatalyst Partners)
- Jack Dorsey (Creator, Chairman and co-founder: Twitter)
- Mary Meeker (Managing Director: Morgan Stanley)
- Reed Hastings (CEO: Netflix)
- Richard Rosenblatt (Co-Founder, Chairman, CEO: Demand Media Inc.)
- Robin Li (Co-Founder, Chairman and CEO: Baidu, Inc.)
- Susan Lyne (CEO: Gilt Groupe)
- Nikesh Arora (President, Global Sales Operations and Business Development: Google)
Click to view the full list of industry leaders and innovators speaking at this year’ Web 2.0 Summit.
Space at The Palace is limited and Web 2.0 Summit is a sold out event every year. Reserve your seat today and request an invitation.